The M-2000 Septic Tank, with a working capacity of 1500 gallons, is the ideal solution for a small farmstead complex or large six-bedroom rural home.
Waste management is an important consideration for every home and a Westcon Precast concrete septic tank provides the reliability and highest quality to ensure the safe treatment and disposal of waste.
Westcon engineers septic tanks at quality controlled manufacturing facilities in Calgary and Edmonton. Our tanks are built using molds that have been designed and tested by independent agencies to guarantee the durability and integrity of every model.
Precast concrete tanks have many benefits over poly tanks and poured concrete:
- Stronger and more durable: dramatically lower risk of leakage and structural failure
- No lengthy curing times required: tanks are usable as soon as they are installed
- Fireproof: especially useful in bushfire prone areas
- Much higher quality concrete than poured tanks
- Lower lifetime cost than alternatives
The experienced team at Westcon Precast builds and delivers a wide range of concrete septic systems to meet the needs of any sized home or business and is able to provide a full installation service.