Precast concrete parking curbs, also known as parking stop blocks, concrete curbs, wheel stops, or parking stops, are a great way to keep your business parking lot organized. Each precast concrete curb is poured off-site into molds, which allows for the efficient use of resources within your projects. Parking blocks are used for placement in parking lots to stop vehicles from colliding with a sidewalk or median.
Applications of Precast Concrete Parking Curbs
Each of Westcon’s precast curbs is poured off-site into molds, which allows for the efficient use of resources within your projects. When pouring concrete on-site, water can seep into the concrete while it is setting. Since water expands and contracts, unwanted water can lead to concrete cracking and breaking. Westcon pours the precast parking curbs off-site in pre-set molds, reducing the risk of cracking. Westcon Precast ensures that the precast concrete will withstand cold Alberta winters.
Advantages of Precast Concrete Parking Curbs
Curbs are advantageous for commercial and residential properties for several reasons:
- Prevents driving overshoot in parking lots.
- Promotes efficient traffic flow.
- Ensures more effective parking.
- Promotes safety and prevents cars from unsafely pulling through parking spots.
- We will deliver and install your order.
Types of Precast Concrete Parking Curbs
Westcon Precast carries several models of parking curbs to meet your specifications. We manufacture a 7′ (213.36 cm) standard curb and a low profile curb, as well as 8′ (243.84 cm) standard and heavy-duty curbs.
Installation & Delivery of Precast Concrete Curbs
When you order concrete parking curbs from Westcon Precast we make sure that they are delivered to you and installed correctly in your parking lot, we always:
- Check the curbs for the items for flaws or damage before shipping from one of our locations in Edmonton or Calgary to your job site.
- Deliver and unloading your order.
- Inspect the site to ensure a smooth installation process.
- Confirm the number of parking spaces.
- Position and pin of the precast concrete curbs in place.
Request A Quote
If you have any questions about the specifications or pricing for Westcon’s precast concrete parking curbs, please contact us for more information and to get a quote started today.