Westcon Precast has been supplying Alberta with precast concrete products and solutions for over sixty years. Westcon has two state-of-the-art production facilities located in St. Albert and Calgary, We manufacture our products using both dry and wet cast concrete techniques for residential, commercial, and industrial clients in urban and rural markets.
The Advantages of Choosing Precast Concrete
Weston believes in the value of doing things right. We’ve worked on so many construction and infrastructure projects over the past sixty years, we have making precast concrete down to a science. Here are some reasons why you should choose these products for your project.
- We have designers on staff who can ensure that your items are properly engineered
- the environment where the concrete is mixed and cured can be precisely controlled
- the weather will not be a factor and cause the delay of your project
- there is better control and monitoring of the process which leads to a stronger, higher quality product
- our employees are experts in casting and curing precast concrete
- we tightly control the quality of our concrete materials
- there is less room for error in shape and quality if you need multiples of an item
- we can deliver your products to your worksite, and they can be installed immediately.
Westcon Precast Edmonton
Westcon Precast Calgary