Railways keep people moving and Westcon’s precast concrete railroad crossings keep the trains moving and we always manufacture them to the highest industry standards.
Applications of Precast Concrete Railroad Crossings
Public transit helps move people every day, and commercial train shipping moves goods and commodities to market. Reliable precast concrete railroad crossings are essential to safe and seamless train movement. Railroad projects are incredibly important and the investment municipalities put into railroad infrastructure must mean they get an exceptional product. Westcon can partner with municipalities to manufacture and install or replace existing railroad crossings.
Advantages of Precast Concrete Railroad Crossings
The advantages of using precast concrete railroad crossings are that they are:
- Really easy and quick to install.
- Can be placed directly on a road surface.
- Can be placed directly over rail ties.
- Extremely durable.
- The best option to prevent long road closures.
Westcon’s precast concrete railroad crossings come in the following size and specifications:
- Length: 2745 mm
- Width: 1105 mm
- Height: 184 mm
Westcon Precast ensures that our precast concrete railroad crossings are installed correctly because people’s safety and property depend on it, this is why we:
- Check the quality of our products and ensure they meet our standards before they are shipped.
- Take the responsibility for loading the product.
- Always confirm the final destination of the railway crossing.
- Send a Journeyman crane operator to help position and install the crossing.
Get in Touch
For any questions about our precast concrete rail crossings, please contact us today or request a quote to learn more and discover your options.