Protect commercial and industrial pipeline infrastructure with precast concrete pipeline crossing slabs. From small to large projects, Westcon can help.
Applications of Precast Concrete Pipeline Crossings
Westcon Precast manufactures pipeline crossing slabs for the utilities and oil and gas industry to protect petroleum, sewer, and water pipelines. These concrete crossings can help to stabilize the soil and reduce the risk of heavy equipment or traffic over the area. Our facility produces a high-quality product created with strict standards and comprehensive quality control. We can provide one slab, or provide multiple slabs for a more extensive project.
Advantages of Precast Concrete Pipeline Crossings
The advantages of using precast concrete pipeline crossings are that they:
- Protect pipeline infrastructure.
- Prevent leaks and spills due to pipeline damage.
- Are durable and reliable.
- Can stand up to the thaw cycle and the soil conditions in Alberta.
Westcon’s precast concrete pipeline crossings come in the following size and specifications:
- Length: 3500 mm
- Width: 2000 mm
- Height: 300 mm
- Weight: 4300 kg/9485 lbs
Westcon Precast is not only attentive to the manufacturing process, but we want to ensure our pipeline crossings are installed properly, this is why we:
- Have strict quality control standards for our products and each one is reviewed before being shipped.
- Give site preparation instructions to our customers.
- We always supervise the installation.
- Ensure Journeyman crane operator positions and installs the pipeline crossing.